Microsoft Solitaire CollectionAuthor : Microsoft - 9 860 plays
Play solitaire and its different variations with the Microsoft Solitaire collection which offers 5 different game modes. Simple rules but endless possibilities make solitaire the most played card game online, each game will be different and will ask you thinking and logic. In addition to its different game modes, Microsoft Solitaire Collection also offers daily challenges and many missions to complete in the star club, that will allow you to unlock new collections.
• Klondike: The goal is to create an increasing stack of cards of the same suit on each base stack, starting with the Ace and ending with the king.
• Spider: The objective is to remove all the cards from the table by creating suites, each suite must be in descending order, from King to Ace.
• Freecell: You have to create four stacks of base cards, one per suit. 4 free spaces allow cards to pass (one at a time), and 4 base piles allow cards to be discarded (starting with the Ace and moving up to the King in the same suit). The goal is to remove all the cards in the game from the 4 basic piles.
• Pyramid: The goal of the game is to remove all the cards from the pyramid by forming pairs with a value of 13 points. For example you can combine a 10 and a 3 or a 6 and a 7. Jacks are worth 11, queens are 12 and kings 13.
• TriPeaks: The objective of Solitaire Tripeaks is to move cards from the playing field to the discard pile at the bottom right of the draw pile. Deposited cards must be one unit higher or lower than the underlying card. The color does not matter in the Tripeak, you can move all the cards whose front you see.
You can find the full rules and tips in the menu "How to play" of the game.